Every human body is a flesh and blood encyclopedia (more accurate than Wikipedia). And Body Dowsing provides ACCESS. <> 80% of Body Dowsing is as easy as FEELING a pulse. Only the remaining 20% is like READING the pulse, but for anyone who has leisure time, it's OPTIONAL. The Cornerst... Read More
Welcome to the official website for Sun Sync Nutrition.
No muscle testing is involved in Body Dowsing. You don't go to the muscle. The muscle stress response comes to you. There's no technology. Body Dowsing is as easy as feeling a pulse. READING a pulse takes skill. FEELING a pulse takes zero skill (unless your arms are paralyzed). Interpret... Read More
The following was posted on Facebook ... "When you find out you are deeply immersed in a simulation and you'd prefer to avoid a schizophrenia diagnosis by muggles who don't know you're an immortal multidimensional entity." Underneath the text was the picture of a man reading a book titled, "Ho... Read More
Adano Christopher Ley was an altar boy in the local Catholic Church in British Guiana (Guyana since 1966). He aspired to the priesthood, but asked his priest "the unpardonable question" — "How come you preach of Jesus and don't seem to be able to bring that life into manifestation?" "Boy, yo... Read More
Migraine has a time-tested association with anger. <> John E. Sarno, M.D. (The Divided Mind: The Epidemic of Mindbody Disorders, 2006) wrote ... "As early as the 1930s and 1940s leading medical authorities published numerous papers on the psychological basis for migraine, and all noted that... Read More