According to "Bye, bye dentures: alligators give hope for human tooth regrowth," The Hindu, May 21, 2013 ... "The teeth of reptiles and mammals are not that different, except that alligators have teeth that replace themselves. It might one day be possible to stimulate the growth of new teeth in p... Read More
Welcome to the official website for Sun Sync Nutrition.
According to Wikipedia (Sept, 11, 2016) ... "The oldest verified mother to conceive naturally (listed currently in the Guinness Records) is Dawn Brooke (UK); she conceived a son at the age of 59 years in 1997 while taking estrogen." As an independent researcher, I often use "the world's greate... Read More
Michel Ferin, Raphael Jewelewicz, & Michelle Warren (The Menstrual Cycle: Physiology, Reproductive Disorders, and Infertility, 1993) wrote ... "The human female, contrary to females of other species, has a life span that extends considerably beyond reproductive age. In the industrialized world, t... Read More
Mainstream medical doctors ascribe 99 percent of all cases of male menstruation to snail fever (schistsomiasis), caused by parasitic flatworms. They attribute the remaining 1 percent to PMDS (persistent Müllerian duct syndrome) — Müllerian duct derivatives cause uterine growth in a man. Bu... Read More
Janice Delaney, Mary Jane Lupton, & Emily Toth (The Curse: A Cultural History of Menstruation, Second Edition, 1976, 1988) wrote ... "Vicarious menstruation has not been studied extensively. Physicians still cite a 1920 report by O.H. Roth, who examined 225 cases of vicarious menstruation reporte... Read More